Future University in Egypt
Future University in Egypt (FUE) is one of the leading private universities in Egypt. The primary mission of FUE is to advance the frontiers of knowledge and to serve society through education and research. The University is committed to providing its students with the highest quality education and to promoting an atmosphere that values intellectual curiosity as well as the pursuit of knowledge, while protecting academic freedom and integrity. FUE directs its efforts towards achieving both local and international recognition through excellence in teaching, research and community service.
FUE’s campus comprises six faculties that are fully accredited by the Supreme Council of Universities, namely:
- Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Economics and Political Science
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration
- Faculty of Computers and Information Technology
Each faculty is an independent institution with its own property and equipment. The faculties are responsible for selecting students, in accordance with University regulations. Degrees are awarded by the University and accredited by the Supreme Council of Universities.
In addition, FUE has other facilities that include:
- Research Centers in the fields of Dentistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Political Science
- Future Factory for Pharmaceutical Training
- FUE Dental Hospital
For further information click here