Vision and Mission
To be recognized as the creator of promising futures for youth of less fortunate families; to be perceived as a reliable support system that promotes human welfare and extends its charitable services to deserving people of limited resources.
We are committed to empowering people by providing a uniquely balanced education that is both affordable and of high-end standards. The Group seeks to develop human resources, advance expertise and disseminate knowledge beyond the boundaries of its institutions. Of equal importance is the impact of AG’s social responsibility role vis-à-vis the community where its initiatives improve the lives of families and individuals through their charitable services.
Alongside the focus AG places on the provision of good quality education, AG’s educational entities pave the way to bright futures while placing an emphasis on shaping the personalities of graduates, AG fosters the intellectual, personal, social and cultural development of its students. As a result, AG graduates enjoy the following abilities:
- Critical thinking
- Effective communication
- Values and ethical standards
- The use of modern technology
- Self-directed learning
- The value of practicing ethical implications of institutional policies
- Awareness of the citizen’s rights and responsibilities in the community
- The value of living harmoniously in a diverse society
- The importance of self-knowledge
- The awareness of the diverse forces that shape the world and themselves